One can cite countless reasons for not sharing articles / content on this Blog / Website. Well, I provide a few points on why you should and hope you give it a thought:
- Your knowledge when shared with others might just make their day.
- You would increase the footfall on your website by increasing backlinks (rel="follow" in author profile) of your blog / website . Some of them might end up as avid users of your website.
- Your following would increase on all the social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin) via authorlink (rel="author").
This Website is all about programming and technology. If you decide to contribute, the following would be the preferred topics for this site:
- 'Hello World!' examples with full source code.
- Programming tips and tricks.
- Server installation / configuration / administration guide.
- New software / utility tool related information.
Here are a few tricks to help make the process of writing articles less tedious
- Supported Format: MS Word, Text, PDF, PPT, OpenOffice, OpenDocument.
- Try to use full source code instead of code snippet in the example shown in tutorial.
- Use screenshot of different steps taken in the tutorial and to show output after execution of code.
- Mention reference links / sites at the end
- Feel free to highlight code lines in your tutorial / article. We'll convert those to html page with highlighted code lines before publish.
- Archive ('.zip' / '.rar' / '.gzip') and email following artifacts at [email protected] to get it published within 1-2 days.
- Article in the supported format
- All screenshots / images
- Source codes
- Export (archive) of the project
- Provide following details (if available) for Author's Profile section
- For profile picture share Hash / email id of Gravatar account. Gravatar is used to manage globally recognized avatar.
- Profile id / url of social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin)
- Url of your site / blog
- A couple of lines about yourself.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
We appreciate your contribution.